Deciding to study in UK?
Choose the Best UK Study Abroad Agency 1st
Looking for the best consultancy! Guidance Plus, the most reputed UK study abroad consultants in Kochi with more than 10 years of practice in the profession remains as the one best UK education consultants in Kerala. Our services are professionally structured for mentoring students and helping them to pursue higher education based on their determination and ability.
Visit Guidance Plus, the best UK study abroad agency in Kochi to solve your queries!
Why the UK?
The United Kingdom is the four countries association. England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland. The UK is famous for all higher educational courses, For example, Arts, Cultural, Religious, Fashion, Engineering, Management, Hospitality and Tourism, Medicine, Architecture… UK education advantages sketched in the below areas;
- Significant Areas of course selection.
- The UK has More than 100 Years of education experience.
- The high volume of Universities compares to other countries, Most of the Universities owned by the Government.
- Financially strong and stable country.
- Part-time Job 20 Hrs. per week possibility, During the vacation 40 Hours job opportunity while the international student study duration.
- UK academic qualifications internationally accredited worldwide.
- Most of the courses incorporated with Internships and Work Placements (Sand wich Options Available during the program).
- After the Program, Two Years’ stay back is possible.
- Most of the UK Universities ranked top 500 all over the world.
Following dignified profiles pursued their higher qualifications from the UK;
- Mohan Das Gandhi (Father of the Nation)
- Manmohan Singh (Former Prime Minister of India)
- Imran Khan (Famous Pakistan Cricketer and Politician).
- Indira Gandhi (Former Prime Minister of India)
- Bill Clinton (Former US President)
- Anil Ambani (Reliance Group Chief)
- Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi (Former Indian Cricket Captain)
UK Under Graduate Degrees are 3 Years Except for Scotland. More than 2500 additional areas of specializations in the UK. Vast areas of choice for the student need basis.
- What is the course entry requirement in the United Kingdom?
12th standard Indian student needs 50% in their academics. Then the student is eligible for UK education. According to the academic and financial concerns, the candidate can apply for high or medium-ranked universities. Indian aspirant needs to qualify the IELTS test, but the Majority of the UK Universities are wavering IELTS (INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM). If the student scored more than 65% in their 12th English, The Student would be eligible for IELTS Waiver, but the student 12th must be from the following Boards, CBSE, ICSE, Mumbai State Board, Andhra State Board, Kerala, or Karnataka State Board.
- Major & minor intakes, admission procedures?
September and January are the majority of programs available intakes. March, April, and May are the minor intakes. The admission seeker needs to approach any of our counselors to get the program details, After the Program and the University selection. We will apply on behalf of you to the respective University. Once the University issue the offer letter. The aspirant needs to qualify for their medical test. After the Medical, the student needs to show their financial credibility to obtain the CAS letter. Outer London, the candidate needs to maintain the tuition fees + living expenses 9207 GBP in their account for 28 days. Inner London, the tuition fees + 12006 GBP need to keep for 28 days in the student or their parent’s account. After the Visa, the course seeker can fly to the UK for their dreamed course.
- Scholarship opportunities?
Many of the UK Universities are offering Bursaries and Scholarships for Indian students. Once the student qualifies for any of the Bursaries, Some part of the student fees will cover. One year Master’s available in the UK. There are many UK Universities are offering a 1-year master’s degree. Alternatively, UK Universities have a 2 Year Master’s degree also. In the 2 Year Program, 1st Year the Student can study, and the following year the candidate can work full time as part of their work placement. The married student can travel along with their spouse and children. During the student study time, The spouse can work full time. To know more about the program and University details, The aspirant can speak with our counselor to understand more about the details, or The Student can contact us