Life and Study in Poland highlights
If a student who wants to study in Poland it means it will be a fascinating event in your life. This decision will shape your life and career. In this country, Polish is their native language and Most of the people understood English very well. Till now Poland hasn’t Euro currency that’s the major advantage for a student who can cut short his living expenditure. This country welcomes officially all religion and God-worshipping. This is an advantage for an Indian student because In India there are different Gods. Most of the courses in Poland study language of instruction is English.
Living Cost in Poland
In Poland more than 4 hundred of Public and Private Universities. Indian Student is getting vast opportunities. If an Indian student goes for his higher studies in London, Australia, Newzealand the cost of studies is very higher. If the same student who is studying in Poland the cost will be approximately 8000 Euros (Depends upon Universities). Apart from this living expense is also cheaper comparing to other western countries. Living expenditure in this country monthly 700 Euros. Most of the programs in Poland in Public Universities fully tuition fees sponsored by Government. The student can study free tuition fees program but the student needs to pay their contribution fees, Registration fees, Books, Study Material cost..etc.
The Study in Poland Courses
Poland offers all the major streams for studies. The study in Poland will be a markable memory in your life. Like Medicine, Engineering, Architecture, Hotel and Hospitality, Tourism, Supply Chain, Logistics, Management..etc.https://guidanceplus.in/engineering-poland/ Poland Qualifications accepted in worldwide Incl. Europe also. Polish Laboratories are very much equipped and world standard facility. Faculties are Internationally accredited and qualified, These degrees are accepted worldwide. Most noteworthy thing is that most of the students from India are going to Poland for pursuing Bachelors, Masters or PhD programs.
Students are seeking studies in the areas of Medicine, Engineering, Hospitality, Economics, Science subjects, Para Medical courses, Arts and Creative Programs, Business and Management courses..etc please find more programs on https://guidanceplus.in/engineering-poland/Apart from this suppose if an Indian student who is travelling to Poland for his Bachelor program, He can study his Bachelors in one University and Masters in another country University. Why it is because Poland degrees are considered an accredited most of the countries. As a result of This Country Degree is considered a standard degree in western countries. Hence it is accepted world wide. Poland degree is considered similiarly or like wise degree like other western nations. Most of the Public Universities concentrating even more for the quality not for the quantity. Noteworthy concept of Poland is that Educate the society for tomorrow. Government is also investing huge funds for University Education.
6 Important things need to know before Study in Poland enrolment
- People and Social behaviour in Poland? Poland’s 55% more than people lives in Urban tier cities rest of the 45% are living in rural areas. Most of the polish people are well in English so that reason a foreign student can survive to do any part-time job. This country is a peaceful country so that reason many other European countries inhabitants absorbed in Poland. As a result of many other countries culture, Social, Economic factors consequently influencd this country. For the reason that entire Europeans love this country to live because its a peaceful country. Poland culture developed by the most influential peoples are Latvians and Byzantians.
- .Living Study in Poland time cost approximate? Living cost is the most attractive matter of your study time. Food, Accommodation..etc is almost 400 to 500 Euros (European Currency) Poland Currency is not coming to Euro that’s what the cost of living is very affordable for an Indian student. Poland currency is Polish Zloty, 1 (PLN) Polish Zloty is average forex INR 17 to 18 rupees. The student has the flexibility to live Poland no big worries and concern about Financials.
- While my study time Can I get the Part-time job in Poland?
Definitely, Poland giving an opportunity to international students to do the part-time job. Weekly a student can work 20 hrs. part-time and Holidays time student can work 40 hrs. This Job opportunity helps a student to know how the job market and he/she can interact with international students that will be an add-on experience after completion of studies enrolling in the job market. The student can meet his living expenditures and fees from this part-time job opportunities.
The climate in Poland?
The climate in this country is very cool and misty. In Winter there is snowfall and breeze climate in around entire Poland. In Summer it’s not too hot for the stay in Poland the summer wind also splash light breeze climate. Even more the climate is very attractive in Poland, Most noteworthy thing most of the Europeans love to live Poland.
- How a student gets the residence permit in Poland?
An Indian Student will get residence permit he/she can after completion of studies they will get a stay back time of 1 year. During this time student can apply Permanent residence, If it is in the E U Union countries students can stay over Poland and do full-time job after their studies (Study program should be a full-time course/If it is online, Distance mode not accepted) Initially for 2 years Poland will issue a Blue Card for employees then after the completion of 2 years student can extend it for another 3 more years. Once student use 5 year Blue Card system then they can apply for Permanent Residence. If a student gets a residence card he/she can travel Schengen countries without any restrictions. Please visit to know more http://www.go-poland.pl/5-reasons-study-poland
- Popular Study Programs in Poland?
Please speak with our counsellor. To know more program http://www.go-poland.pl/5-reasons-study-poland our representatives will help you for your courses. Please send your query to email@example.com